1.4K views
1.5
Turnaround Time

I preordered 3 bottles of foundation and a foundation brush from Zamora...got the 3 bottles of foundation in the mail the other day and tried it...not only did it not do anything at all like has been advertised...but the brush was not the one I ordered and there was no free gift as promised for having to wait so long for it to come...I'm beyond disappointed in this...it was advertised that the foundation would cover up permanent marker of all different colors...it was advertised that it would cover up scars and acne...it did none of that when I tried it...I have a modeling event coming up that I was looking forward to using this foundation at...Not so excited anymore...it wouldn't cover the few scars I have...and with the company's advertising that it would cover up permanent marker...it should have covered up a tattoo with ease...it didn't...I am beyond disappointed and furious that I paid as much as I did for 3 bottles and a brush...when the foundation doesn't do anything your company stated it would...and the brush isn't the one I paid for...and honestly...the free gift wasn't as big of a deal...but when you say you would be including one with the order because of how long I actually waited for it...it's completely disheartening...unless the small brush was the gift...but then that means that I didn't get the brush I paid for...I really hope something can be done about this...because as of right now...I would sadly have to say that I will not be recommending this product to anyone...let alone fellow models... Way beyond disappointed...

Review about: Zamora Cosmetics Cosmetics Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Zamora Cosmetics?

Comments

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1338400

I almost ordered this product, so glad I checked the reviews first.

Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia #1335195

Thought I would check reviews after watching ad because it didn't add up.I'm a retired model with 2 teenage girls.

I would never encourage total full coverage make up all the time but on a special occasion maybe.

If it did work yoy would have to be concerned.I believe what was used in the ad would have contained zinc or another heavy metal metal.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1333995

i was really keen on this product, really thought it was too good to be true and sure enough from the top comment it sounds like just a scam. thanks for the review. will Definately not be purchasing.